Real-time live tracking of trail running events
For WHICH DISCIPLINES?
All races on trails (forest, plain, mountain, seaside)
which distance is higher than 25km.
FOR WHAT BENEFITS?
- a differentiating service for a more attractive event;
- a more visible event before, during and after the race thanks to the diffusion of the interface on social media;
- an easy management of your staff thanks to the positioning of each team on the map;
- an overview of the event with the geolocation of all trail runners;
- an extra service, fun and accessible, for the participants and their family and friends.
A GPS tracker & real-time live tracking platform
A CUSTOMIZABLE AND EASY-TO-USE WEB INTERFACE, WITH FEATURES ADAPTED TO TRAIL RUNNING
Today, you can:
- Show or hide the route;
- Select the runners to view on the map;
- Display important crossing points: start, finish, aid station, check points etc.;
- Show the last GPS position sent by the tracker;
- Automatically refocus the map on a participant;
- ”Replay’‘ option.
- Customize the event’s homepage with your colors;
- View the runner’s status during the race;
- Show the average speed of the runner;
- View the provisional ranking;
- Show the altimetry profile of the race;
- Know the time and distance between two participants;
- Show only different groups or categories (eg: elite, women, men…).
A SMALL, LIGHTWEIGHT GPS TRACKER WITH A LONG BATTERY LIFE
- Small & Lightweight: Tech4Race GPS tracker weighs only 40g and is no bigger or thicker than a box of chewing-gum from a famous American brand.
- Practical: a removable bracelet is provided. The tracker is worn on the wrist or the arm. The trail runner can also place it in his bagpack.
- Long battery life: follow all trail runners in real-time and for the duration of the race (up to 50h). The tracker works with the LoRa network, and not in GSM. This network, which is dedicated to connected objects, combines the GPS precision with a low energy consumption. In addition, this network makes it possible to cover the white areas with a private network (antennas).
What they say about us
“It’s a great way to follow a runner, especially for friends and family. On a trail runner point of view, I admit that I forgot it was on me .. Not heavy, not embarrassing … No problem.”Redge 35 / Ultra-Marin - Grand Raid du Golfe du Morbihan 2017